2015 – 2017 SF Writing
“Wrasse” accepted by Neo-opsis Science Fiction Magazine! October 2017
Really excited to be in Neo-opsis which is one of Canada’s leading SF magazines!
For subscriptions, go to Neo-opsis Science Fiction Magazine
“Night Market” accepted by The Vancouver Sci-Fi Anthology! September 2017
So pleased to be in this upcoming book to be published by Reality Skimming Press.
See their site for more information: Reality Skimming Press
Tesseracts 20 coming out this summer! Two of my poems will be in Tesseracts 20: Compostela!
Specifics of the publication dates.
The anthology is currently available (for pre-order) from Amazon for KINDLE devices and apps.
It will become an Amazon EXCLUSIVE (only available for KINDLE devices and apps.) on June 5 thru Sept. 3, 2017
It will then become available for KOBO, NOOK, i-BOOKS, google PLAY and for other devices and apps on September 4th.
The print edition officially becomes available in Canada on September 11; and in the US on October 9, 2017.
Just received both of my lovely certificates from WOTF for ‘Teacup’ aka ‘The Cup’ and ‘Steamer Plane’.
My short story “The Cup” appears in Polar Borealis Magazine!
POLAR BOREALIS Magazine #2 is finally published and available for free download to anyone who wants to read it.
Just go to http://polarborealis.ca and click on “Current/Back Issues” in the header, then scroll a short distance down to the link.
Also, big news for me – I will have 2 poems included in the Tesseracts 20 book to be published by Edges press in 2017. Edited by Spider Robinson and James Alan Gardner, Tesseracts 20 is part of a very prestigious Canadian sf/f anthology series.
About Tesseracts 20
WOTF Quarter 1 – 2016 Awards!Honorable Mention Winner for my story “Teacup” subsequently published as “The Cup”!
Quarter 3, 2015 – Writers of the Future, Honorable Mention winner for my story “Steamer Plane”.
Quarter 4, 2015 – Writers of the Future, Honorable Mention winner for my story “Absinthe Kind”.
TRUE PULP MURDER – Story Consultant 13 Episodes & Writer -3
THE COLLECTOR III – Ep. III-4 Vampire
COMMANDER’S LOG – Ep. 5 & 6 Doc & Boom
THE COLLECTOR II – Ep. II-02: Ufologist
JUST CAUSE – Ep. I-14: Dream House
BAND ON THE RUN – 2 episodes Glam Band & Birdland
SCI SQUAD CADET – 2 episodes Grade 4
BILLY THE CAT – 1 episode Eau de Junkyard
CYBERSIX – 1 episode Terra
ESPRESSO – 1 radio drama Vanishing Point
Some of the above credits are listed on IMDB.com.
LONE SHARK, Edmonton Fringe also published in Spintrian, University of Regina, Issues 4&5
DEAD SLOW, Edmonton Fringe, co-writer Tom Crighton.
ISLANDARY PHYSICS, Edmonton
RHEA, M.F.A. Thesis play, Northern Lights Theatre workshop.
Selected Stories and Poems
- PARK EARTH, PARSEC MAGAZINE Fall 1996, now on WattPad search for CatAtWatt
- NIGHT OF DANCES, HORIZONS SF 1998
- RAVEN RATTLE short story published PARSEC MAGAZINE Winter 1997-98, now on WattPad.com search for CatAtWatt
- FATA MORGANA, (poem) On Spec Sum 1994
- NODE TO NODE, (poem) On Spec Fall 1990
- THE PLEIADES CAT, (story) On Spec Win 1992
- WINDY AND 35 BELOW, The Anthology 1992 Stroll of Poets, Edmonton
- NEW LOVE, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- VERY LATE THAT NIGHT, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- DAHLIA LADY, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- YOU FOLLOW, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- DUEL, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- WALKING ACROSS, edges anthology 1990s, Edmonton
- MESSAGE FROM A GODMOTHER, espresso publishing, 1989, 1990, Edmonton
- ANTI-LOVE POEM, espresso publishing, 1989, Edmonton
- CELLS, Antigonish Review, 1985
- EVENING FRESH, Antigonish Review, 1985
- LIKE RENAISSANCE ITALIANS, Wascana Review, 1983
- PRAIRIE SONG, CHEZ FM RADIO, Ottawa, broadcast 1983